+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I add my spouse after I receive an Ontario PNP invite

Indiana jones

Mar 12, 2024
When submitting EE application the portal asked me again if spouse is accompanying and I answered yes. (It showed a message something like your crs score will be recalculated and if it falls below the cutoff for the draw you got the invite you will not be eligible)

Current status is I was able to submit my wife's profile and we are done with biometrics and waiting for next steps
Hello Sri,
sorry to bother you again wanted to make sure did you add spouse as accompanying after receiving EE ITA? I thought our profile gets locked once we receive EE ITA and we should add spouse to accompanying normally when we receive 600 points and before getting EE ITA.

Sri1210811115

Sep 15, 2021
I was not able to update the profile after receiving 600 points. After receiving ITA and submitting the application it did ask me to reconfirm everything in the profile. That is when I changed it

Indiana jones

Mar 12, 2024
I was not able to update the profile after receiving 600 points. After receiving ITA and submitting the application it did ask me to reconfirm everything in the profile. That is when I changed it
so when submitting the application did your change got reflected in the profile as well or you had to add LOE stating you are adding your spouse to accompanying. Thanks for all the response so far it helps alot!