+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 Criminal Rehabilitation Processing Times

Rehabman

Jun 22, 2022
Did you ever get a response? How long did it take?
When you receive an automated reply, they mention you’re not going to be getting a response unless one of the mention states. Rehab applications unfortunately don’t fall in those categories. Honestly, the merits of customer service are beyond poor with the Canadian Embassy.

Summerbreeze

May 1, 2023
Hello!
I have a question about a file number for CR.
I heard if we email to the consulate office, we are able to get the file number before, but now they just sent an automatic reply. And they only accept via webform. But my lawyer said if we want to ask questions by webform, we need a file number.....
So, to get the file number we need to use webform, but to use webform we need a file number... is it true?? Is there anyone who get the file number sine September 2023??
are you still awaiting or have you had any update as of yet?

Sicbass

May 28, 2024
Unreal.

I am currently a year in waiting for rehabilitation on a felony from 27 years ago. Unbelievable the hoops I’ve had to jump thru, just to DRIVE thru Canada to get to Alaska, where I might be moving.

Also filed a TRP last year, which never was adjudicated which was a bit of a slap in the face, then file another one this year and, yep you guessed it, never heard back.

Then today my lawyer got an email needing the final “installment” on the rehabilitation cost/fine, so I was hoping this might mean a decision could be soon?

has anyone here experienced the same thing? Either of these folks that have been waiting multiple years did you already pay your whole $1,000 bucks?

I fear I got my hopes up for nothing again.